Rely On Our Expertise
What We Do
We create competitive advantages for clients by helping clients identify, protect, and leverage their innovations.
- We work with inventors and clients to identify novelties in their ideas and appropriate types of protection
- We procure intellectual property (IP) rights to protect those novel ideas
- We prepare and prosecute applications for patents, trademark registrations, and copyright registrations
- We leverage those IP rights by handling licensing, litigation and other enforcement actions for the client
- On the other hand, we also protect clients by challenging others’ IP and defending against litigation
- Likewise, we help clients avoid violating IP rights of others
We know how important intellectual property is to your business success. Often IP rights are the best competitive advantages your business has. So, we treat your intellectual properties like the crown jewels that they are.
Your innovations and ideas need protection from competitors who can and will steal it. We provide that protection. That is what we do.
We do one thing, and we do it well: Intellectual Property Law Since 1865.